Guidelines for the Ola community
To best support our rider community, Ola has put guidelines in place to ensure a positive and safe experience for both drivers and riders.
These guidelines promote a standard of conduct and commitment to maintaining a good culture where our riders are concerned.
As a rider with Ola, it is important to familiarise yourself with these guidelines. They are designed to ensure a positive customer experience for any person using the Ola service.
Please familiarise yourself with the below rules and guidelines
Getting started with Ola
Rider Policies & Guidelines
- Travelling with children policy
- Rider behaviour guidelines
- Smoking, Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Anti-discrimination and Anti-harassment Policy
- Rider Anti-Bullying Policy
- Rider distraction policy
- Manual handling procedure & contact free service
- Guidelines for riders involved in an accident/incident
- Complaints handling policy
- Travelling with Assistance Animals policy