As an Ola driver, you benefit from our low commission on all trips completed.
Here you will learn how to become a pro Ola driver, including how to operate the Ola driver app and other benefits available to you.
Ola driver app
Get ahead of the game by understanding how to accept more Ola rides with EASE. Understand how to accept a ride, locate a customer, cancellations and end a trip!
Click HERE for all of the Ola pro-driver tips!
To ensure you never miss a booking be sure to accept it promptly it’s as a easy as 1,2,3!
1. The Booking Request will come through the app like this
2. Simply tap the ‘Accept’’ button to accept the request or the ‘Pass’ button to reject the booking before it is passed to the next available driver.
3. Not tapping either ‘Accept’’ or ‘Pass’ before the timer expires will pass the trip request to the next available Ola driver. If you accept a trip you wish to pass on please ensure you cancel the trip rather than completing the trip.
4. Once your customer buckles up in your car, SWIPE TO START TRIP in your driver app
5. Avoid a 0% acceptance rate.
Build your acceptance rate quickly to get prioritised for booking! The sooner and more often you accept rides (as soon as you are on-boarded), the greater the priority and access to MORE ride bookings!
6. Once you have stopped at the customers final destination, SWIPE TO END TRIP – this will prompt the customer to rate their ride with you
Monitor your performance
Access the Performance Dashboard in the Ola driver app. This will help you understand and track your Customer Rating and Ride Completion % in real-time.
Click HERE to learn about the Ola Performance feature.
Incentive and Reward programs
Ola drivers are eligible for a variety of incentive and reward programs from time to time. These provide an opportunity for drivers to earn extra income on top of their standard fare.
The Rewards feature in your Ola driver app houses all incentive ‘rewards’ you are eligible for.
Check the Rewards feature – located at the bottom of your driver app screen- regularly, to review the incentives that are valid for you and track your Rewards earned.
During rush hours, fares might increase and fares will be higher than normal to ensure those who need a ride can get one.
As an Ola driver, peak pricing means higher fares and a steady stream of ride requests. Please note that:
- Whenever rates are raised due to peak pricing, Ola will inform customers in the customer app – visible by a small arrow next to the vehicle category
- The peak pricing shown on the map is the minimum peak ratio to customer fare that drivers will be eligible for in the specified area. Any customer booking which has a higher peak than shown on the map will also automatically be passed on to the driver
Click HERE for your Peak Pricing go-to guide.
Refer and Earn programs
Ola drivers are eligible for referral rewards from time to time. Refer and Earn programs provide the opportunity to increase your earning potential with Ola, simply by referring a new driver or customer to Ola.
Driver to Customer referral program
Earn bonus cash payments and ride credits to your Ola customer account with each new customer you refer to Ola.
- retrieve your unique referral code from your Ola customer app.
- share your referral code – this is a unique code assigned to only you
- find your unique customer code under the ‘Share your referral code’ category
- share your code with your OWN friends & family, OR other rideshare customers that want a great offer from you!
Once the customer downloads the Ola app and uses YOUR referral code, THEY receive a ride credit PLUS, YOU receive a ride credit in your own Ola customer account AND a cash bonus in your Ola driver account!
OLA DRIVER SUPPORT
Our 24/7 driver support ensures you get help whenever you need it. They’re onboard to support you with any query you have on the go.
Reach out to us on email@example.com OR 03 8594 1941
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 09 884 2437
You can also contact Ola Driver Support through your driver app.