Ride-Share Waiting Zone
Wait in the designated rideshare holding zone to queue whilst waiting for trip requests. Drivers will need to enter the rideshare holding zone via Nancy Bird Way and turn right at the roundabout onto Bert Hinkler Drive and follow the signs to the carpark. You can then wait in the ‘Ride Share Vehicles’ parking spaces.
Exit the rideshare holding zone on Bert Hinkler Drive and turn left onto Moreton Drive towards the airport. Follow this until you get to the airport and follow the road until you see signs for rideshare pickup are in Macleay Way. You will pass through a boom gate so please ensure you have credit on your E-Tag. This is the rider pickup zone. Collect your rider and head back out of the airport
Exit the rideshare holding zone on Bert Hinkler Driver and go straight through the roundabout under the overpass onto Nancy Bird Way. At the next roundabout, take your second exit which will take you straight past the International drop off point at the airport. Immediately after the terminal keep left and take your first left which will take you around to the bus and rideshare pickup zone.
Airport Terms & Conditions
In order to receive pick-up requests, you must be registered and agree to the Brisbane Airport Corporation Ground Transport Driver Partner Licence (Agreement) Terms & Conditions.
- You will be placed in the virtual queue as soon as you enter the designated holding area. This will appear in your app. The job requests will be assigned based on your turn in the queue.
- Leave the holding area when you receive a request and proceed to the designated Brisbane airport pick-up waiting area. The driver app will help get you there. Note: this is the only area for Ola drivers to pick-up riders.
It’s a good idea to contact your rider to confirm that you are on the way and ensure they're at the correct pick-up location and terminal.
- Once your rider arrives, start the trip and make your way towards their destination. You can wait in the designated pick-up bay up to three (3) minutes.
- You must comply with airport terms and conditions. Failure to do so, may result in driver banning.
Sequence for Airport pick‑up
For each airport pick-up, there is an additional $3.90 airport fee which will be added to the riders’ overall fare. This fee will be paid to the driver. This fee will be paid to the airport directly and automatically charged to your Linkt account by Brisbane airport when you exit through the boom gates.
You must ensure your tag is registered and has credit available or the gate will not open.
If you do not have a tag, you can order one through Linkt
- You will keep your turn in the queue as long as you are in the designated holding area. If you go offline, leave the airport, or turn your phone off, you will lose your turn automatically.
- Brisbane airport provides toilet facilities, and a vending machine for drinks and snacks together with a lunch room.
- Use of the designated holding area is free. No charges apply for parking at the ride-share holding area