Ride-Share Waiting Zone
The holding area for the rideshare cars at the Adelaide Airport is now called the ‘Ground Transport Remote Hub’ and is located on the corner of Sir Hubert Wilkins Road and Frank Collopy Court. The entrance and exit will be via Sir Hubert Wilkins Road.
Proceed along Sir Hubert Wilkins Road to the pick-up bays shown in the driver app as soon as you receive a job request.
In order to access the designated rideshare pick up area of Adelaide airport, you must have an access card.
Apply for the access card here.
- A $25 non-refundable fee is applicable to Adelaide airport for an access card.
- A monthly admin fee of $1.50 will be debited to the card by the airport on the first day of each calendar month.
- To complete pick-ups, the airport requires drivers to maintain a minimum card balance of $15 at all times. Once your card goes below $15.00, a $10 automatic top up will be deducted from your nominated account.
- You will be placed in the virtual queue as soon as you enter the designated holding area. This will appear in your app. The job requests will be assigned based on your turn in the queue.
- You should leave the holding area when you receive a request and proceed to the designated rideshare pick-up bay at the airport, located on Sir Richard Williams Ave on the eastern side of the terminal car park. This is the only area you are able to pick-up riders. The driver app will assist you reach the location.
It’s a good idea to contact your rider to confirm that you are on the way and ensure they're at the correct pick-up location.
- Once your rider arrives, start the trip and make your way towards their destination. You can wait in the designated pick-up bay up to three (3) minutes.
- You must comply with airport terms and conditions. Failure to do so, may result in driver banning.
Sequence for Airport pick‑up
For each airport pick-up, there is an additional $3 airport fee which will be added to riders’ overall fare. This fee will be paid to the driver.
- You will keep your turn in the queue as long as you are in the designated holding area. If you go offline, leave the airport, or turn your phone off, you will lose your turn automatically.
- There are no toilet facilities. Drivers who temporarily leave the airport may lose their place in the virtual queue.
- Use of the designated holding area is free. No charges apply for parking at the ride-share holding area.