Confidential Counselling Service
Ola is committed to being a great brand to work with.
To best empower you to be your own boss and work with flexibility, we are happy to provide support for drivers to create a positive experience, wellbeing and safety.
Ola offers counselling support for drivers to ensure access is available to confidential and professional services, should something happen while driving on the Ola platform.
This service is accessible through Ola’s partnership agreement with Converge, at no cost to drivers and with no hidden fees.
This is our commitment to you.
Support services for you
In the unlikely event that an incident occurs while driving on the Ola platform, drivers may be eligible to receive professional and confidential counselling services.
Ola will offer up to 3 sessions at a counselling centre in each city we operate in.
Please call our partner care line with your issue and they will take down your details and arrange a call from Converge.
The provision of these services are assessed based on best managing and supporting you.
Your safety is our concern 24/7 and our commitment to delivering this confidential service through our partnership with Converge, is quality assured with procedures in place to ensure your security at all times.
Health and Wellbeing
- You may have a range of reactions when you have been involved in an incident. It is important to take care of your health and wellbeing as well as your family’s. If you or someone you know is having problems, including domestic and family violence, talking to someone is an important first step.
- If you are in immediate danger, please call 000
- You can call 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732 or www.1800respect.org.au) to speak to a domestic violence counsellor and access local support services.
- You are also advised to tell your local GP.
- Lifeline provides online, phone and face-to-face crisis support. You can call them on 13 11 14 or visit www.lifeline.org.au
- Beyond Blue provides free support services and information on depression and anxiety for all age groups. You can call them on 1300 22 46 36 or visit www.beyondblue.org.au
- MensLine provides telephone and online support, information, and referral services. You can call them on 1300 78 99 78 or by visiting www.mensline.org.au